Glucose is a clear, crystalline white powder obtained by enzymatic hydrolysis of starch. It contains more than 99% of pure glucose and has a high microbial purity.
- Crystalline glucose, as a simple sugar found wide application in the pharmaceutical, food and chemical industries, in direct consumption and for sweetening.
- It is rich in calories, easily absorbed by the body, regenerates energy and strengthens the heart. It provides excellent reinforcement in periods of convalescence, exhaustion and periods of increased physical activity.
- It can be used to sweeten foods and liquids for infants. It is often used in the production of confectionery, bakery, dietary measures, desserts, ice cream, beverages, juices, baby foods and fruit.
- In the chemical industry it is an essential raw material for the production of sorbitol, of sweetener for diabetics and of citric acid.
- In the food industry glucose is valued as a means of enhancing sweetness and emphasizing the taste of products.
- It is used for the manufacture of confectionery, ice cream, desserts, dry mix food, soft drinks, fruit and vegetable products.
- It is an excellent substitute for sucrose in the manufacture of chewing gum and bubble gum.
- In the production of baked goods, crystalline glucose is used as a natural browning factor to extend the life of the product.
- It is an excellent food source for yeast and acts as a filling agent for forming.
- The addition of glucose in the production of beer and wine speeds up fermentation, beneficially effects on the characteristics and aroma of wine.
- Glucose is used as a means of regulating the sweetness of drinks made with juice concentrates and in powdered or fizzy beverages.
- In the meat industry it is used in the sauce for hams.
TYPES OF CRYSTALLINE GLUCOSE:
- Crystalline glucose
- Glucose monohydrate
- 100 g sachet,
- paper bags of 25 kg,
- valve packing big-bag.
Download Crystalline Glucose PRODUCT CARD
Download Crystalline Glucose for Pharmaceutical Use PRODUCT CARD
For more information on the products and orders, please CONTACT US